!( - )

!( - )

August 18, 2013

Just a Few Dozen Brand-Spankin' New Pieces!

You may have noticed that my Etsy shop is currently empty... :( But that doesn't mean I'm out of items by any means! I'm currently in the midst of party season so am holding off on listing items until there's a break from parties long enough to do so.

But in the meantime, I'm still cranking out pieces--somewhere near 100 since we moved and I finally got all my supplies unpacked and settled in.


So for now, all the pieces up for sale are available for your viewing and shopping pleasure on my Katya Valera Facebook page here.


While you're there, under my photo albums, you'll find all the Available Bracelets, Available Earrings, and Available Necklaces, complete with prices. Pretty self-explanatory. :) You'll also find Matilda's Favorites, which contains my my antique mannequin Matilda's past and present personal favorites, and Only One Ever, a collection of the pieces that I absolutely do not have the supplies to duplicate--so act fast!


You'll also see the Custom Orders album and the Found Their Happy Homes album, which is all the pieces that have sold in 2013. I just love all my pieces so much I have to have an album for the ones that have left me...


So take a look! If you see a piece already sold that you love, or would like something made similarly, feel free to message me on Facebook or on Etsy, and we'll talk! And if you see a piece for sale that you would like to buy, just let me know, and I'll happily list it just for you on Etsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!