!( - )

!( - )

December 15, 2013

Katya Valera by the Fireside

Well, it's that time again... And Katya Valera's ready!



Ice and snow, poinsettias, peppermint, red and green....



The Fireside Collection's got you covered!

Blue Christmas, anyone? :)

Several options to choose from in my Etsy shop and a few more on Clearance (what??) on my Facebook page. Do some lookin' around, and maybe finish some Christmas shopping while you're at it!

And until next year, do have a Very Merry Christmas and don't forget the Reason we celebrate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!