!( - )

!( - )

June 9, 2013

The Veranda Collection: A Touch of Victorian Elegance


Something about the elegance of clay roses, often displayed against filigree, ornate backdrops, gives the pieces from Katya Valera's exclusive Veranda Collection a certain Victorian look.


Clay and resin rose jewelry are actually what first attracted me to Etsy and to learn to make jewelry to begin with, when I was searching for bridal party jewelry for my wedding.


Each rose begins as polymer clay fit into a mold and then carefully popped out, baked, cooled, glazed, and glued to its chosen base over a period of a few days. Quite a process to get to these results!


These clay flowers can be made in virtually any color, and with single or mixed colors. Have a color combo you'd love to see? Just let me know, and I'll see what I can do!


Which piece do you love? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!