!( - )

!( - )

July 11, 2014

My Friday Five: Minor Key, Recaps, and I Need Your Input!

Well, this Friday I'm on the road--but here's a peek from the trip down courtesy of my Instagram. (I'd love for you to follow me! ;)


And hopefully I'll get to say more about all that on Monday. But for now, it's time for my five!

1~ Have you seen this video yet? I think this is freaking gorgeous. I'm all about minor key, and I love this.


2~ This is my first summer seriously blogging, so maybe it's just what you do in the summer, but it seems like everybody and their mother are redoing their blogs! I can't believe it! Whether just a redesign or a total rebranding, I'm getting the feeling that summer is the time for change. So if you're jumping on the change bandwagon, I'm just gonna take this little opportunity to remind you that I am available for your blogger design needs (and content editing too) and I would absolutely love to work with you! Get all the info you need here.

3~ You may have seen me mention on here before about having issues with the ingredients in natural deodorants (yep, it's happened with two now). I'm allergic to shea butter, latex, probably cocoa butter, and evidently either tea tree oil or palm oil, in my latest adventure. So I wanted to ask you guys, do any of you happen to have a brand of natural deodorant you'd recommend that doesn't have those ingredients? I need some suggestions! (I've tried Primal Pit Paste and Jungleman.)

4~ Speaking of natural stuff, getting healthy, etc. (kinda same train of thought, right?), did you see my Wellness Wednesday post? I'm trying to do my little part in putting a dent in a popular misconception. Please take a look!

http://katyavalerajewelry.blogspot.com/2014/07/wellness-wednesday-healthy-deprived.html

5~ And speaking of this week's posts, circling back to how I began the week with Grateful Heart Monday, I'd love for you to check out this week's post if you haven't yet.

http://katyavalerajewelry.blogspot.com/2014/07/behind-rain.html


And I hope to be back with some news for this next Grateful Heart Monday! :) Hope you guys have a great weekend! :)






P.S. Linking up with Little Friday, Friday Favorites, Thursday Favorite Things, Treat Yo' Self Thursday, Anything Goes Linky, High Five For Friday, Friday's Fab Favorites, Link Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!