!( - )

!( - )

March 26, 2014

Bridesmaid Jewelry Part II: Necklaces


Are you planning your wedding? Or do you have a friend who is? This series is for all of you brides-to-be looking for the perfect bridesmaid jewelry. I've been there myself and ended up at Etsy for mine (it was, unfortunately, before I really started making jewelry myself).

In Part I I highlighted my top Katya Valera picks for earrings. It's here in case you missed it. This week: necklaces! My favorite!

Do you want your bridesmaids to wear dainty, understated yet elegant necklaces? Maybe all matching, maybe just complementing? There are a few options in my shop. Several of these can be duplicated on request. (You can browse all my dainty necklaces here.)

Tiny silver filigree pendant available here // Three blue beads available here

Sapphire pendant available here // Three clear glass beads available here

Bronze flower pendant available here // Silver filigree diamond pendant available here

Vintage bead pendant available here // Copper filigree diamond pendant available here

Or maybe you want bold bib necklaces to really help add to the style and color scheme of your wedding? I have options upon options in that department. Again, a few of these can be made in multiples upon request. (You can see all my bib necklaces here.)

Amber brown and bronze available here // Yellow and clear braided strands available here

Shades of blue dainty chainmaille available here // Purple and bronze layered available here

Clear and gold available here // Dainty bronze and purple available here

Dark red and black layered available here  // Clear layers with silver asymmetric flower available here

Hot pink and light pink chainmaille available here // Red and gunmetal chunky strands available here

White and multicolor twisted available here // Purple and bronze filigree available here

It’s also a popular choice for bridesmaids to wear necklaces in varying styles but complementing colors, including long necklaces. I have a few pieces that fit that category also.(You can browse all my long necklaces here.)

Clay rose beaded cluster available here // Green and black beads on silver chain available here // Green beaded drop pendant available here

Don’t see exactly what you had in mind, or wish you could have one of these made slightly different? That’s what custom orders are for! Please feel free to message me on Etsy to discuss your vision, and I'll do my best to make it happen!
                           
Happy wedding planning!


2 comments:

  1. You truly have an eye for making jewelry. I love several of these pieces, Kacie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much honey! It makes me so happy to hear that! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!