!( - )

!( - )

March 18, 2014

The Blue Moon Solution


Deep stuff today.


So, this blue moon thing. I'd always heard of it, but not until semi-recently did I bother to pay attention to the thought long enough to find out that they are indeed not blue. I was not too pleased--why such lovely imagery for something that doesn't really happen ... once in a blue moon?

That's really it; I just wished to express my disappointment.

And I figure I should add that thanks to this disappointment, I have devised a necklace to help make up for it. Behold: Katya Valera's Blue Moon Necklace.


You can find it here in my Etsy shop. :)

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Learn more and enter here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!