!( - )

!( - )

February 12, 2014

Gold, Gold, Gold

 

I am so excited that gold has finally returned to Katya Valera!


I hadn't made new gold pieces in months and months and now that I'm back into it, I see why there are some sellers who work exclusively with it...



The trick now is restraining myself from keeping them! However, I have made a couple just for me, so I should be able to make it. :)



I'm currently in the process of getting these pieces up in my Etsy shop, along with lots of non-gold ones. I've been busy!



Some, like the one above, feature vintage pieces that I have been dying to upcycle. This little gem (the pendant) had to wait a good year before I finally used it. I'm tellin' ya, the long line of pieces I want to make never ends!


You can find all these--and many more--in my Etsy shop. Do take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!