!( - )

!( - )

February 22, 2014

The Package Deal


It's time for a deal! Today and tomorrow only, if you buy this necklace:




I will send you these matching earrings for free!




The necklace features an assortment of bold black beads, green beads, and silver beads, among the black ones being two chunky vintage beads. All are hand-wired onto thin silver tone chain that closes with a lobster clasp. The earrings use very similar beads and hang from silver tone fishhooks, ready to be worn with the necklace or other pieces.


Here's the catch: there's only one of these necklaces, and only one pair of the earrings! So when they're gone, they're gone. The necklace is for sale here in my Etsy shop.

At checkout, just let me know that you saw this deal on my blog, and I'll send the earrings with it. Only good today, 2-22-14, through tomorrow, 2-23-14--or until someone else gets to it first! Now ready, set, go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!