!( - )

!( - )

March 13, 2013

More Happiness for Sale!


Bronze, silver, and gold chain,
Understated and bold styles,
Evening and everyday pieces

All of the above are in these and more brand new items up on my Etsy shop. They're all limited edition (if not the only one ever) and ready for spring and summer!


I absolutely LOVE the gold bracelet, and the purple and teal bracelet in particulardefinitely my style. Someone buy them quick before I cave and keep them (I've done that too much already)!


And if there's a couple pieces here you can't find in the shop yet, they're coming--after all, I've only two hands; be patient! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!