!( - )

!( - )

February 28, 2014

Bad Movies, Good Songs, and Mintiness

 

Here we are again--my favorite day calls for favorite things!

1) So, if you've never seen the movie Dear John, don't. You'll just end up mad. And if you have, I'm sorry. ;) Dear Pandora introduced me to "Little House" by Amanda Seyfried, which I didn't even realize was from the movie. But this song is one of those that needs put on repeat and left there for a while....


2) This may seem rather random, but I can't live without it, so I think it deserves its time here in my Friday Favorites! I know the strawberry flavor tastes good (wait, what?), but nothing compares to the soothing mintiness of ... mint. Right?

 


3) And I found this necklace in one of my favorite shops on Etsy (which has since moved to here). Plus, she was having a sale, so it is now mine. :) Take a look around and see what treasures you can find!



Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!