!( - )

!( - )

August 7, 2014

Introducing Etsy Shop #2!

The time has finally come to tell the world: I've just opened my second Etsy shop! I opened Katya Valera back in 2011 and have rather wanted to open another shop for a while now. (I would probably have 4 different shops if time and money and health allowed.)

You may know that I officially opened KV Designs back in May. So now in an effort to expand my market and help bloggers find me better [and thanks to the inspiration of my friend Elizabeth, whose shop you should also check out!] I've now opened KV Designs on Etsy!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KVBlogDesigns


I had heard of people selling blog templates on Etsy but never really thought about how that worked for some odd reason, and not until recently did I realize the amazing excitement of selling premade blog templates. Doing only custom designs is like only taking custom orders for my jewelry, which obviously is not all I do at Katya Valera. But offering premade templates in addition to custom designs? I can make and make to my heart's content! Which is just what I've been doing. ;)

I am SO excited about this new outlet for my creativity and would love, love, love for you to take a look at my shop. I have several Premade Designs available and will certainly have more and more joining them, along with Basic and Full Custom Packages. And even if you're not looking for a total redesign of your blog, I also offer several Add On items, like Grab Buttons, that would be perfect for advertising your next link party! So do take a look and pass along to your blogging friends! I would be thrilled to work with you! :)

P.S. Linking up with Link Love


Image Map

2 comments:

  1. Wow how did I miss that you had a design shop??! I absolutely love your premades.....especially the peach chiffon template! Soooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, awesome!!!! :) Good for you! I love that you're offering other things on there too like buttons and signatures. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!