!( - )

!( - )

November 28, 2014

My Friday Five: Shop Small!

Well, Happy Thanksgiving! Daniel and I are celebrating Thanksgiving with his family today instead ... and as expected, I'm not doing well at all. Cause the holidays are hard.

But I hear the rest of the world had Thanksgiving yesterday, and that means one thing: today's Black Friday! And thus begins the weekend of deals and online shopping. So I'm here with a quick guide of my five favorite online shops that you should totally take a look at in your Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday shopping!


Flowerleaf || You know this is like the most awesome shop on Etsy, right? Everything Jocelyn makes is gorgeous, and I finally got to do some shopping there for Christmas this year. Unfortunately I can't show you what I got because then the recipient will see it ;) but know that Jocelyn is so nice to work with, and I highly recommend taking a look at her shop!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Flowerleaf

She also has opened a second shop, Artworks by Flowerleaf, that you should really take a look at. I would love a painting from there!

Regal Cottage || I shared on here a while back about my wonderful experience with this shop, where you can find all kinds of handmade pillows and toys. It's a perfect place to find gifts for the little ones on your list--or hey, get yourself a matryoshka! I would! ;)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/RegalCottage

BigSis LilSis || I also shared my purchase from this shop a while back--my long-awaited new makeup bag. There are just so many designs here to pick from, I could go crazy picking out favorites!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/bigsislilsislove

Retro Revival Boutique || This is a long-time favorite shop of mine, which I now have three pieces from (two of which were Christmas gifts from Daniel :), and so of course I highly recommend this shop. And she is just one of the sweetest, most helpful sellers to work with.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/RetroRevivalBoutique?ref=pr_faveshops

Thimble & Tag || I'd been eyeing this shop for a while and finally got to take advantage of a sale for gift shopping recently. Again, I can't show you what I got since it's a secret for now (and I also may have one item headed my way for Christmas... heehee), but I have to say that Megan totally reached my very high standards--she always replied to my messages right away, was so sweet and helpful, and had my custom order ready in no time. And the packaging is so cute and professional! I really can't wait to shop there again.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/thimbleandtag

Plus, most if not all of these shops are having sales this weekend, so that's even more reason to take a look and support handmade!

And of course, I just had to pass along that I'm having a HUGE Black Friday sale today too!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KatyaValera

I've added so many new pieces to the shop recently--plus I maay be having a Small Business Saturday sale tomorrow. So be sure to stop by!

Have a great weekend, and don't forget to support small businesses this year! 


Image Map

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better, Kacie!! Thanks for sharing these shops. I love Etsy, especially this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!