!( - )

!( - )

December 27, 2014

Sweet Deal Saturday: Gift Card Perk

It's time for the last Sweet Deal Saturday! I know some of you are probably now armed with Etsy gift cards (lucky!), so this special is for you!


If you use a gift card at Katya Valera--no minimum purchase requirement--you'll get a pair of earrings for free! The earrings will be a surprise and won't be ones currently in my shop, and they may even be a pair I make just for you! But the sale is only good until Sunday night at midnight (EST), so don't miss out!

Have a lovely weekend, and happy shopping!


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!