!( - )

!( - )

March 21, 2014

Friday Favorites: Sparkle City, Dream Fashion, and Forest Treasures


Linking up with Style Elixir and friends for Fab Favorites again!

Friday finally! I'm extra excited about today because I finally get to visit with my best friend for a while. We live only about 35 minutes apart yet between our schedules and my wonderful health, you'd think we lived a couple hours apart based on how infrequently we get to do this!

What I'm loving:

1) This nail polish, given to me by above best friend.


In. sane. Sparkle. Seriously. It's "Dorothy Who?" by China Glaze and it is, I repeat, insane. Love it.

2) In case you missed it, I met Polyvore this past weekend. Oh dear.


And I have since spent much happy time on there. (Follow me! ;) You should give it a try if you haven't--and it's even more fun if you sell jewelry online ... that's all I'll say for now. But trust me, you'll be seeing much more of it around here as time goes on.

3) This super unique, super lovely Etsy shop:


I found Emily and her shop, Moss of the Woods, in the happy little world of Etsy forums, and she is as talented as her botanical expertise is impressive.


Her passion for nature drives her creations, and she knows every single thing about every treasure her resin jewelry contains, all the way to their scientific names, which are often included in the pieces.

I think this piece is my current favorite, available here.

Unique pendants and earrings for nature lovers or anyone who loves an earthy or even boho flair to their jewelry would love a piece from her shop. (And p.s. her packaging is just so perfect.)

Do head over to her shop and take a look around--so many perfect gifts are to be found there!

Happy Weekend, and Happy Spring!

Oh, and speaking of spring, there's only a couple of days left to enter my welcoming-spring giveaway! You can get more info and enter it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!