!( - )

!( - )

March 25, 2014

Tuesday's Two Cents: Climbing the Mountain

I know it probably seems like I was just here, listing just a few of the many things that are constantly going wrong with me in the health department. Thanks to being rescheduled, I now am finally to go back to the doctor tomorrow to get my stitches out and my biopsy results. And also to discuss yet another new, potentially very concerning problem that I have a feeling I'll have to go to yet another doctor for. It really never ends.

I just really wish the mountain was smooth. Just let me sit at the bottom and breathe and that's it for a while. But then we'd never get anywhere, would we?


I have no idea who originally said this, and Google doesn't either. But they sure nailed it.

Keep climbing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!