!( - )

!( - )

March 29, 2014

Sweet Deal Saturday: Bib Necklace Bonus

This month's Sweet Deal Saturday is a double chance to get a bonus with the purchase of a particular statement bib:


Buy either of these necklaces by tomorrow (3-30) at 11:59 PM EST, and you'll also get a free pair of matching earrings made just for you!


Each of these necklaces is a bold statement bib ready to add some elegance to your spring and summer wardrobes or even complete a bridesmaid look! Both pieces were included in this week's Wear-It Wednesday post where I highlighted my top Katya Valera picks for bridesmaid necklaces.

The first option features two strands of tiny aventurine beads alternated with two strands of unique, dark red-purple, almost aubergine beads. Two bronze ornate connectors add some extra elegance to this dainty bib.

Available here!

The other option is a chunkier style featuring two rows of dark red beads alternated with two rows of black faceted beads. This piece could definitely be worn for a fancier occasion but is just dying to become a part of your everyday jewelry rotation!

Available here!

Just leave a note to me at checkout that you'd like the free earrings included, and I'll get them made and sent right out to you with the necklace! Want both necklaces with matching earrings? Go for it! Just make sure to get to this deal before anyone else does, because once it's gone, it's gone!

Happy weekend, and happy shopping! :)

P.S. If you entered my recent giveaway, don't forget to head over to this post to learn about your thank you gift from me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!