!( - )

!( - )

April 30, 2014

Wear-It Wednesday: In the Happy Summertime

Well, this is the part where I'd share how I'm doing since my surgery, but since my day started with more pain than I'd like to talk about, I won't. ;) On to happier things!

When I first figured out I could use my own jewelry in Polyvore, I was so excited to style these earrings. They are one of my favorite pieces I've made!

Jeans // Top // Green Bracelet // Black Bracelet // Earrings // Sandals

Of course I had to put them with some bright yellow skinny jeans and a white top. I added black strappy sandals and finished the look with layered green gemstone and black stretchy bracelets. I think this look is so perfect for summer!

Dress // Jacket // Necklace // Bracelets // Earrings // Sandals



For the second look, I put a comfy denim jacket over a flowy white maxi dress, with strappy yellow sandals. I added green bracelets, a long yellow necklace, and of course the earrings.

I think these looks are so bright and happy! And of course the earrings are available in my Etsy shop!


Would you wear these looks, or these earrings? Are you on Polyvore? You can follow me here! And are you as excited for summer as I am? We waited all winter for this! ;D



P.S. Linking up with Trend Spin Link Up, Style Sessions, Monday Bloom, What I Wore Wednesday, Lovely Thursdays, and Fashion Informant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!