!( - )

!( - )

April 23, 2014

Wear-It Wednesday: What Spring Brought With It


The official arrival of spring has brought a bunch of new pieces to Katya Valera over the past few weeks!

3D hoop earrings // Cobalt and gold earrings // Gold and bronze wavy leaf earrings // Silver hammered disc earrings

There's also a couple of new bracelets:

Cobalt and gold bracelet // Rainbow spring bracelet

And of course: necklaces!

Aqua triple strand bib on silver chain // Teal chunky bib on gold chain

Gold and teal double strand bib // Cobalt triple strand bib

Bronze and gold hoop necklace // Dainty cobalt and silver necklace

Hawaiian flower and aventurine charm necklace // Spring pink double strand necklace // Silver hot air balloon necklace

Vintage blue and gold charm on gold chain // Vintage green and bronze charm on bronze chain

Bronze butterflies and orange teardrops long necklace // Green and gold teardrop long necklace

Layered silver and yellow vintage teardrop necklace // Silver wavy leaf double strand necklace

And don't forget that you can win that last piece in a giveaway over on The Style Worthwhile! Ends April 30, open to the US and Canada.


Which piece is your favorite? All are available now in my Etsy shop!




8 comments:

  1. Those wavy leaf earrings! I want them in my ears now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so stunning. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO in love with SO many of these pieces! Ah. I need my paycheck to come in so I can go SHOPPING!!

    Thanks for linking up with Lovely Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks Amy! I'm so glad you found so many you love! :D

      Delete
  4. I love the wavy leaf one. So simple and gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with WIWW last week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sarah! So glad you stopped by! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!