!( - )

!( - )

April 9, 2014

Bridesmaid Jewelry Part III: Bracelets and Custom Pieces


This Wear-It Wednesday it's time for Part III of my bridesmaid jewelry series. This week I'm featuring my picks of Katya Valera bracelets that would be perfect for completing your bridal party jewelry! (You can read the other features here and here.)

Some of these are one-of-a-kind and would be great if you're looking for your bridesmaids to wear different but complementing pieces. And if you're wanting all your bridesmaids to match, some of these could be duplicated, so please feel free to message me on Etsy to discuss the possibilities!

Dainty copper flower available here
Magenta and black layers available here
Silver rose on chunky chain available here
Dainty bronze flower available here
Pastel multistrand available here

Now that I've shared my picks for earrings, necklaces, and bracelets, if there's a piece you see that you wish was a little different or even if you have a totally different piece in mind, feel free to message me on Etsy to chat about a custom piece! Here are just a few examples of the possibilities of a custom order:






The possibilities really are endless. And there are still even more options in my Etsy shop! Happy wedding planning!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!