!( - )

!( - )

April 12, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

Welcome to the weekend! I won't ask if you have any big plans for it, since that question is one of my pet peeves ... but I'll instead direct you to Life, KV Style's highlights from this week in case you missed them! Or if you'd just like to relive them. ;)

I shared how to make this super healthy, yummy, not too hard meal:

http://katyavalerajewelry.blogspot.com/2014/04/make-it-monday-chicken-and-grape.html

I showcased my picks for bridesmaid bracelets from Katya Valera, and also shared some examples of custom pieces--the sky's the limit with those:

You can read Part I here and Part II here.

I related the story of my great-grandmother's hardworking, selfless life in memory of her on the fifth anniversary of her passing:

Isn't she pretty? :)

I featured a new Etsy shop that you really should check out:

These super cute bows are available here.

And I encouraged you to have a look around this Instagram auction to benefit the Moore family as their baby girl nears the end of her battle with cancer. You can get more info on it in this post, the rules on how to bid here, and see the over 200 items up for auction on kiksnboo's Instagram, including this set of Katya Valera stud earrings:



Have a loverly weekend, whether you have big plans or not. ;)

P.S. Linking up with Little Friday and Funday Monday!

1 comment:

  1. These stud earrings are super adorable! Love the colors and designs <3

    Visiting from the linkup. Loving your blog! Would you be interested in connecting via GFC or social media? Let me know: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!