!( - )

!( - )

October 17, 2014

My Friday Five: Nashville Marathon, Taylor Swift, and More

1~ So, I mentioned a few days ago that I'm taking advantage of Hulu's free trial to watch all the Nashville I can fit in before it runs out. It was so much fun watching season 1--roughly the first half for the first time. I forgot how good it was--but I did not forget how freaking emotional the end of the season was. Oh my gosh. I'm now plowing through season 2, but I know I'm not going to finish it before the trial runs out. That's okay, since I've seen them all, but it was nice to go back and relive things knowing where everyone is now. (Did not realize Juliette and Avery go back so far!) And now, I've been so submerged in the past of Nashville that when the new episode came on Wednesday night, I was so out of touch with what was going on! All I've got to say is there is no. freaking. way that dear Jeff Fordham is going to get Teddy to sign the girls without Rayna knowing. No. way.

2~ And yes, getting to have a Nashville marathon is one of the things I'm grateful for this week. ;) Check out the rest of my Grateful Heart Monday post here!

http://katyavalerajewelry.blogspot.com/2014/10/its-little-things.html

3~ Speaking of music (kind of, right?), did you see this week's Music Love Tuesday, devoted to my top Taylor Swift picks? Bet you can't guess what took #1!

http://katyavalerajewelry.blogspot.com/2014/10/music-love-tuesday-ii-taylor-swift-love.html

And "Out of the Woods" is now out--do you like it? I don't really love it, but I do agree that it is very good and destined to be another hit. It's kind of inevitable with her. She is a genius.

4~ And the Battle Rounds finally started on The Voice this week! Do you have any favorites? But more importantly, Christina is coming back next season! YES! (You know half the fun of having her on there is seeing her hair, right?) I wasn't sure about Gwen (and already didn't care much for Pharrell...), and I've determined I'm not crazy about Gwen either. So I'm already looking forward to next season. ;)

5~ My quest for cutting chemicals out of my life continued with this week's Wellness Wednesday post. A so-so review, but you have to have some flops before you find products that work.

http://katyavalerajewelry.blogspot.com/2014/10/abes-market-common-good-natural.html

 Okay: Nashville, Taylor Swift, The Voice ... tell me your thoughts!
Happy weekend! :)
 


Image Map

1 comment:

  1. I missed the voice this season and feel like I am to far behind! Ahh! That makes me sad! Maybe I can catch up online =/ ?
    Thanks for linking up with me!
    Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!