!( - )

!( - )

May 29, 2014

Just Wishing + Cara Box Reveal

I'd like to link up again this week with my friend Anne for Wednesday Wishes. I won't do as many as I did last week, okay? ;)

~ I wish my currently hugely improved sleep cycle (lately sleeping night to morning, instead of vice versa) would continue. And I'm going to do everything I can to keep it that way.

~ I wish doctors' offices were a lot nicer/friendlier/more caring/anything better than what the majority seem to be now. (The test I referred to this time last week did not happen because the doctor's office/insurance won't cooperate to let me take it. Lovely irony there.)

~ I wish the problem that was causing the need for a test would continue to improve and go away for good.

~ And I wish last Saturday could happen ... a whole lot more often.<3

Meanwhile, I wanted to share a few pictures I've had waiting patiently for you guys. This winter I discovered the lovely blog Wifessionals by Kaitlyn and the Cara Box exchange she started. I signed up for my first one and had so much fun getting to know and send a box to sweet Mary, and also got to know and received a box from Emily. So here's what I got!

Details, details!



Yeah, this was my favorite part: every piece was wrapped sooo cute and with such attention to detail!






Lavender--like real lavender--to plant in our yard (when we have one!) and she didn't even 
know that Daniel and I are all about lavender-scented everything.
The cutest tape ever
Flower print shower cap
Pajama pants (yep, rolled up so small by someone with superhuman strength)--
I was super excited about this one.
Hobby Lobby gift card--perfect! ;)
Little ornament of a tiny flower in a jar
Brilliant meal plan chart--perfect for someone like me 
Of course a sweet note
And K initial clip :D


I wondered if a piece from Ollie Lane would show up, and it did! :)


Thank you so much, Emily!! =) I was back and forth on doing this exchange and am so glad I did, because Kaitlyn just announced that this was the last one. It got so big, and just enough people won't follow the rules... I can't imagine taking advantage of people just to get a box and not give one. I was so intent on learning about my partner and trying to decide what all to give her that I almost forgot I was even getting a box. Sad. So I'm glad I didn't miss out on this last chance!

What are you wishing for this week? 
Did you do the Cara Box this year?


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It was definitely a great experience. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the idea of that box...so sweet! I wish that your insurance and doctor's office could get it to gather....how awful is that that you are in limbo til they work this out? Shouldn't it be about the patient?? Ugh.

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute! I love how she individually wrapped everything, but then again so did you! You both paid a great deal of attention to the small things. So sweet! Glad you liked your box, I LOVED mine. I consider myself so lucky to have met you through te carabox exchange. You're such a sweet new friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!