!( - )

!( - )

May 3, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up: I'm a Cool Aunt

Here we are at the weekend all over again. I'm excited because tomorrow I get to see my baby niece for her 1st birthday, and we live so far apart that I don't get to see her a lot. I'm also super excited about her gift, which I'll be sharing on a Friday Favorites in the future. For now, here's the gift bag it's in to tide you over. ;)


Yeah, I'm such a cool aunt. ;) I'm also happy to report that I'm no longer using a cane to get around from my surgery last week, however I am still limping around.

Now here's what happened this week at Life, KV Style in case you missed it!

I showed you how to make a simple pair of beaded earrings, and I'm hoping you're now all kinds of inspired to whip up a couple of pairs for yourself!

http://katyavalerajewelry.blogspot.com/2014/04/make-it-monday-simple-beaded-earrings.html

I pulled from my editing experience to share this little pearl of wisdom:

{original photo source}

I shared some more Polyvore creations that featured this pair of earrings, one of my favorites in my shop:

http://katyavalerajewelry.blogspot.com/2014/04/wear-it-wednesday-in-happy-summertime.html

And I shared why I think The Voice trumps American Idol and why Audra should win, a sweet comment left on my blog recently and what I found through it, and this new bracelet set in my Etsy shop, ready for Mother's Day!

Available here!

There's still time for it to reach you by then if you order by Monday!

Also, I just wanted to let you all know that next week is going to be a very different, special week here on my blog! I'm excited! :)

So how was your week? Did you give the earrings tutorial a try? Do you agree with my view of The Voice/AI? Have a great weekend, you guys! :)


P.S. Linking up with Little Friday, Link Love, and Funday Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!