!( - )

!( - )

May 31, 2014

Short & Sweet: Free Earrings with Any Purchase!

May is already going into the archives, somehow. But the close of another month means it's time for a very special sale in my Etsy shop!


Today and tomorrow, you'll get a free, surprise pair of earrings with every purchase! It won't be a pair that's currently in my shop, so I'll pick out which pair to send just for you. Aw!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KatyaValera 

Any necklace, any bracelet, any earrings, whatever you buy before midnight on Sunday, you'll get a free pair of earrings!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KatyaValera

It's that simple! Just put "Free Earrings" in the note at checkout, and your items will be on their way!

Have a great weekend, and happy shopping! :)


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!