!( - )

!( - )

May 6, 2014

Tuesday's Two Cents: Marriage

In attempt to keep some semblance of my usual schedule this special anniversary week, I now give you my two cents on marriage!

Soon after Daniel and I got married, this thought occurred to me:

This picture was not posed at all, and I have no idea what's going on in it; thus I find it hilarious and rather priceless. :)

It's the truth! Not having to say goodnight and go back to our separate homes every night is literally a dream come true for us. We wanted nothing more than to be together constantly, and we finally can be, except of course when he's at work...

I'll be back tomorrow with Part II of our story. In case you missed Part I, it's right here!



P.S. Linking up with Thinking Out Loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!