!( - )

!( - )

December 18, 2014

New at Katya Valera! {Yumminess Overload}

Yes, I call jewelry yummy. :) I have been adding soo many new pieces to Katya Valera lately, so I thought I'd put them all in one place for you! Just message me to request Priority Shipping before checkout so I can adjust the cost, and there's still technically time for a piece to get to you in time for Christmas! Jewelry makes a fantabulous gift. :)

So here we go!
Rings

Blue and Bronze Filigree Adjustable Cocktail Ring, $16 || Get it here

Purple and Bronze Filigree Adjustable Cocktail Ring, $18 || Get it here

Necklaces

Blue, Clear, and Silver Dainty Tribal Necklace, $21 || Get it here

Blue and Black Dainty Double Strand Necklace, $22 || Get it here

Green and Silver Single Strand Necklace (which you saw me make here!), $25 || Get it here

Red Floral Cloisonne Dainty Necklace, $24 || Get it here

Chartreuse and Brown Statement Bib, $25 || Get it here

Bubblegum Pink Layered Bib on White Ribbon, $27 || Get it here

Green and Gold Layered Bib Necklace, $28 || Get it here

Blue and Purple Color Block Statement Bib, $25 || Get it here

Yellow and Red-Orange Layered Beaded Silver Necklace, $24 || Get it here

Orange and Gold Long Cluster Necklace, $23 || Get it here

Navy Blue and Bronze Long Floral Necklace, $34 || Get it here

Double Strand Green and Bronze Floral Necklace, $23 || Get it here

Green, Pink, Blue, and Gold Long Cluster Necklace, $23 || Get it here

Triple Strand Blue and Silver Necklace, $22 || Get it here

Earrings

Red and Silver Christmas Ornament Dangle Earrings, $15 || Get them here

Coral Pink and Bronze Scroll Dangle Earrings, $18 || Get them here

Gold and Pearl Dainty Cluster Earrings, $16 || Get them here

Green Gem and Bronze Scroll Dangle Earrings, $23 || Get them here

Pink Floral and Pearl Cottage Chic Earrings, $12 || Get them here

Purple Gem and Bronze Floral Teardrop Earrings, $23 || Get them here

Red Gem and Bronze Dangle Earrings, $23 || Get them here

See something you love? All the item links are above, where you'll see more pictures and more info. See something you love but wish was a little different? Or have a totally different custom order in mind? Let's talk!

I'm really in a jewelry-making kick lately. In case you couldn't tell. Plus, I've added tons of supplies to the shop too! Really, it's crazy--take a look.

Happy Shopping, and I'd love to see you stop by! 
Feel free to pass along my shop to your friends! :)


Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Those are all so beautiful! You are very talented!! I wish I had somewhere to wear pretty things like that. They don't notice at the doctors' office and probably wouldn't match the gym clothes that I always wear. I perpetually look headed to or from the gym--when I am never am! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Comments make me happy, and I strive to reply to every one. I almost always reply by email so I can be sure you see my reply, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!